As an NVQ 2 trained bricklayer with 25 years experience, we excel at building our clients a quality Garden Wall and other brickwalls in different styles, pointing and finishes. We are able to use different types of bricks and colours of your choosing to match your house or repair exsisting walls. We can also build and incorporate with your new walls, a beautiful traditional or contemporary patio.
Free Standing Border Wall
Retaining Garden Wall
These are walls ideal for building around a patio area or reclaiming more building space for an extension in a sloping garden.
Raised Flower Beds
Radius Garden Wall
bespoke garden wall features
- Fencing panels
- Tile crease with brick on edge finish
- Weatherproofed with flaunching
- Arches and doorways
- Stone panel brickwork
- Corbelled brickwork
We undertake all aspects of the build, which includes:
- Digging the foundations
- Pouring of the concrete
- Adding Damp proof course (when required) to confirm with building regulations standard. This includes weep vents and expansion joints if required.
Bricks and Materials
We can source and match bricks to your property if required:
- Meteric and imperial bricks (view)
- London stocks and old stocks yellow London
- Imperial Bricks (Old Stocks/reclaimed)
- Metric Bricks (New Bricks) Sourced